- We have added on all our shopping directory pages special link boxes for text only ads.
- We have added on the welcome page a new area called Spotlight. We only offer 4 spots at this time this will give your website added exposure in advertising.
- At this time we will be only offering 1 newsletter each month from the CPV website.
- We have a brand NEW Top 100 Vote Site visit the Crafters Peddler Village Marketplace by clicking here.
- Our pricing has changed for 2009 but always check our website we always are running specials. Crafters Peddler Village
- A lot more new things will be coming soon so be sure to check back often.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Friday, October 24, 2008
Anyone one is welcome to join it drop by our website at Crafters Peddler Village.
From: Prim Silicone Bulb Shoppe
From : Six Peas in a Pod
The following items being shown are from our Oct 15th 2008 Big Giveaway. Thank you so much for your donations Girls !!! You can visit these site by clicking on the name linked to there website. They all have some awasome primitive items. If you would like to see when our next drawing will happen or join to have a chance to win drop by our Giveaway Page
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Prairie Girl boutique winner : Pamela Lynch / Back in the Day Primitives
Six Peas in a Pod winner : Keelee / Sassy Soaps N Such
Silicone Bulb Shoppe winner : Andrea Carrier / Crows Nest Primitive Shoppe
Word Scrable Game October 15th Newsletter
By: Michele http://www.sugarplumcountrycottage.com
Black Cat alkcb atc
Candy Apples daycn splape
Haunted House eahutnd ohsue
Falling Leaves lfianlg evslae
Pine Cones enip encso
Cob Webs cbo sbew
Trick or Treat itcrk ro atret
October Newsletter Recipe
Donated by : Cheryl (Crafty)
Triple Fudge Brownies
1 pkg. (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix1 pkg. (18 1/4 oz) chocolate cake mix2 c. (12 oz ) semisweet chocolate chipsConfectioner's sugar (optional) Prepare pudding according to package directions. Whisk in cake mix. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 15"x10"1" baking pan.Bake at 350 F for 30-35 mins or until the top springs back when lightly touched. (Optional: Dust with confectioner's sugar.)Yield: 4 dozen
Saturday, August 2, 2008
We would like to update our readers with the CPV. This summer and been very busy for both of us ( Judy and Shawnette ) with both our personal lifes. Shawnette is recovering from her cancer treatment and doing well but still recoving ... please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Judy is still adjusting with taking over full time care with both her parents in her home. This has been a major adjustment for her and her family with both her parents illness.
This has not slowed down the CPV staff in advertizing and promotions it just has taken alittle more time to ad new ads and thank you all for understanding if it took us a few days longer with our work.
The following changes have been made...
- We have made a few small changes to our welcome page today.
- Spot Light Crafter of the month has been removed and will return in Oct. for the holidays.
- We added a few of our website sponsors to the lower part of the welcome page. Please drop by and visit these sites they provide a lot of wonderful crafty information.
- Our Craft Give Away page will start back up in Oct. 2008 so do not forget to join our news letter or join us as one of our life time members to have a chance to win once of great drawings.
- We are currently looking for a new editor for our news letters if this might be something you would like to do please email us. info(AT)crafterspeddlervillage.com
- We have a nice Ad coming out in the upcoming Mercantile Gatherings Magazine !!
We we hope all our readers and visitors have had a great summer! Be sure to check back often on any updates with the CPV.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
We wanted to let our viewers know that we do have a nice Ad coming out in the Mercantile Gatherings Magazine in July. But the best news is we will be doing a CO-OP Ad for any crafters website to advertise in with the Fall Issue !! We are hiring Cheryl Seslar to design out layout and this should be ready by the end of July. So be on the look out for our post when we will start talking orders for this co-op ad.